Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Detectorpro Detecting pal

Digger70pa

I just got a Detectorpro detector pal harness. It works like a champ. It takes all of the weight of the Detector. I can disconnect from it in seconds. I like it better than the hip stick & the mine lab vest.

I noticed that no one replied, so I'll put in my 2 cents, 5 years later.
I use the DetectorPro Detecting Pal Harness on my Sovereign GT because I swing the 15" Ultimate coil on it, and it's fantastic. I can swing all day. Without it and I'd be sore the next day, and wouldn't be able to hunt nearly as long.
Even though the Deus is a light machine, I still use the harness when swinging the big elliptical 11 x 13" coil.
There's a reason why they make big coils, and there's a reason why they make a harness, and together they work just fine especially when hunting for the larger, or deeper targets
Also when using the GPX 5000, I use a harness, like most.
It just allows you to hunt longer and be more comfortable especially swinging a larger coil, and you won't be all beat up the next day.
With my Excalibur II, I used the long shaft to balance out the weight, and I used a 13" Ultimate coil on it, and most of the time I used the harness as well.
If you plan on scanning a beach for a few miles for 4 or 5 hours using a large coil, you'll be glad that you have it.

same here, I do not connect it to my machine as it always get in the way, but I hold it with my thumb,and it works great. also use the minelab harness with my gpx.