Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deteknix Question Earpad replacement

bonepicker

I have a set of Deteknix wireless earphones for my WS4 Deus puck.
I love them and I have been using em for years.
My question is does anyone know where I can get some replacement earpad cushions for these.
Are most any old pad/cushions that u can order online universal.
Looks like these just slide on and off. Pretty simple. I just hate to order something that I think might fit, and it doesn’t.
Thanks

Mine are falling apart. You maybe able to buy a cheap set with the correct pads at a thrift shop, dollar store etc.

Have you emailed the company that makes them to see if they have replacements ??? This card was in the box they came in . Worth a try Tony

Attachments

• F2763459-750B-43F6-AFDB-C56C0FED98CD.jpeg
    F2763459-750B-43F6-AFDB-C56C0FED98CD.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 101
Have you emailed the company that makes them to see if they have replacements ??? This card was in the box they came in . Worth a try Tony
No, I haven’t and I threw away the box a couple years ago.
I will give it a try. Thanks…
They still work great, but the ear-pads are separating at the seam and I can see the foam.