Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus 2 - Chart for Menu-Expert Menu-Ground Balance-Settings for each of (14) Default Programs

Coin Rescue Inc

Since the ground is snow covered and frozen I spent the weekend trying to sort out the Menus on the Deus 2.

So I listed each program - Then across the program the default settings in the Menu - Expert Menu and Ground Balance Menu.

One thought was to print both of these sheets page 1 and page 2 and put them in a plastic shield to carry with me at least in my truck for a quick reminder of possible settings in the field.

I thought It would be good to list the default settings. then if it is adjustable.

Please do not criticize if I missed something or listed something incorrectly. Please comment if you see an error or have a suggestion to make the sheets better. ;)

This process will help me memorize the Menu at home and maybe also help others too.

Thanks for looking - CRI

Attachments

• Pg - 1.pdf
    54.8 KB · Views: 188
  • Pg - 2.pdf
    50.5 KB · Views: 138
Great idea. I tried to open the files on my iPhone but couldn’t. I could try on my laptop but I can only print from my phone from work.

Trying Jpg files, like a photo

Attachments

• Pg - 1.jpg
    Pg - 1.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 177
  • Pg - 2.jpg
    Pg - 2.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 158