Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus 2 on the gold!!! Local beach!!! Very surprised.

Bud-sc

I am very surprised to see this gold pop out at my local beach. Especially with the last 2 years of COVID-19 stimulus money turn our beaches into a big pothead beach. But anyway 14k wedding band 14k earring and a 18k wedding band. My buddy using his Equinox only found a few silver toe rings.
20220409_182547.jpg
20220406_175102.jpg
20220407_171539.jpg

Nice recoveries! Do you think the detector is that much better or is it the operators knowledge and experience? I have found two mens gold bands with the F75 in lawn/dirt conditions, both came in as nickel numbers which is what I expected.
Just curious on your thoughts….

What a great day at the beach you had. Helps offset the cost of that new Deus 2. Thanks for sharing.

Fabulous day at the beach. How deep weere these pieces ??? Would you say you are finding targets deeper ???

HH
Donna(NJ)
Oh yeah big time!!! I even took out the Equinox for a day to see if I can tell a difference and the answer is big time yes!!!

Nice recoveries! Do you think the detector is that much better or is it the operators knowledge and experience? I have found two mens gold bands with the F75 in lawn/dirt conditions, both came in as nickel numbers which is what I expected.
Just curious on your thoughts….
Little of both. I have been hunting beaches now 14years and have the experience but it's also technology too that helps me get to the deeper gold. It's only April and I have already 9 gold rings that's not counting the junk which is probably around 80 rings all pulled with the Deus 2. Most of the rings I have found were pass the 15 inch mark. It's like smartphones the Equinox is a iphone max plus but the Deus 2 is a Samsung S22 ultra. I know Minelab is cooking up something but hopefully they will have the hardware fixed plus take there time make sure everything is right before shipping anything out to the customer. There is a BIG difference between Minelab and XP also. Minelab has there machines put together in Singapore by 7-9 year olds while the Deus 2 is put together in house.

I am very surprised to see this gold pop out at my local beach. Especially with the last 2 years of COVID-19 stimulus money turn our beaches into a big pothead beach. But anyway 14k wedding band 14k earring and a 18k wedding band. My buddy using his Equinox only found a few silver toe rings. View attachment 24837View attachment 24839View attachment 24838
Very cool find, congratulations! I am new to the Deus II - hopefully this week it will arrive. If it's not to much trouble can you PM me your beach program? If not no problem.
Thanks Tony NJ

Oh yeah big time!!! I even took out the Equinox for a day to see if I can tell a difference and the answer is big time yes!!!
What’s “big time” consist of in inches? Did you compare these unknown targets with both detectors before digging? Did you have the detectors in comparable settings ( sensitivity, search mode, coil size etc) ?

Nice find I’ve found plenty of gold with my Nox and some very deep to found a 1700’s copper the other day with my D2 then the coil battery died lol if you can post your beach settings that would be great !!!
Mark

I concur!…..I seem to be retrieving deeper targets than what I did with my Equinox…. I know I’m not imagining things either!

What’s “big time” consist of in inches? Did you compare these unknown targets with both detectors before digging? Did you have the detectors in comparable settings ( sensitivity, search mode, coil size etc) ?
I use beach one on the Nox sensitivity set at 21/22 recovery speed at 5. Iron bias 0. Yes still big time difference in depth. My buddy uses a nox we compare targets all the time. Yes I am hitting Quarters at very deep depths and Equinox saying it's iron (-5). His settings is beach 2 sensitivity 23 recovery speed 4/5. Iron bias 0. I am getting 4/6 inches more with the Nox!!! That's with Deus 2 cut back some....salt sensitivity at 6 and sensitivity at 93. If I put it at 95 on sensitivity and salt at 7/8 who knows???

Nice find I’ve found plenty of gold with my Nox and some very deep to found a 1700’s copper the other day with my D2 then the coil battery died lol if you can post your beach settings that would be great !!!
Mark
This is my 2 tone program beach sensitive. Sensitivity 93 salt sensitivity 6. Recovery speed 1/1.5. silencer 1. Audio I set iron at 100 kzh and good targets 700kzh. The high tone at 993 makes everything sound distorted. Discrimination I set that at 6. Audio response 7.... this makes the difference here with this machine. I have several other programs also.

Very cool find, congratulations! I am new to the Deus II - hopefully this week it will arrive. If it's not to much trouble can you PM me your beach program? If not no problem.
Thanks Tony NJ
I posted it to Mark...I don't mind people using it. 2 tones is the way to go. Use a good mid tone. I might make another program with 4/5 tones too. I love the 5 tones of the Vanquish.

I use beach one on the Nox sensitivity set at 21/22 recovery speed at 5. Iron bias 0. Yes still big time difference in depth. My buddy uses a nox we compare targets all the time. Yes I am hitting Quarters at very deep depths and Equinox saying it's iron (-5). His settings is beach 2 sensitivity 23 recovery speed 4/5. Iron bias 0. I am getting 4/6 inches more with the Nox!!! That's with Deus 2 cut back some....salt sensitivity at 6 and sensitivity at 93. If I put it at 95 on sensitivity and salt at 7/8 who knows???
I want to make a edit : to where I said : I am getting 4/6 inches more with the Nox!!!::::::
That should say 4/6 inches more with the Deus 2.....sorry have a lot on my plate at the moment. I will be cutting my days on the beach by a lot because my wife will really need my help she has breast cancer so definitely will be cutting back to once a week to get exercise and clear my mind.

I want to make a edit : to where I said : I am getting 4/6 inches more with the Nox!!!::::::
That should say 4/6 inches more with the Deus 2.....sorry have a lot on my plate at the moment. I will be cutting my days on the beach by a lot because my wife will really need my help she has breast cancer so definitely will be cutting back to once a week to get exercise and clear my mind.
I understood what you meant.

Sorry to hear about your wife’s health situation. I pray for a speedy recovery.

Very sorry to hear. She is lucky to have you and your support. That means plenty to her. Your wife and family are in my prayers.

Congrats on the gold and prayers for your bride.