Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus 2 Pre Order

Wanted to keep my Orx as back up to D2 but had to sacrifice it to keep my word to my wife. Can get a backup detector downwind.
Should have went in sooner but aimed lower and first preordered the Legend - now canceled. Sacrificed a lot for the Deus 2 but added the bone induction headphones ( not for diving but I need to have peripheral audio and with very bad tinnitus I want to try them). I’m also getting another Mi6 cause I didn’t like it paired to the Orx cause of the Lag time when switching in and out of pinpoint mode. I’m hoping that is reduced on the D2. My best hope is that I’ll get my Deus 2 by mid- January. Without another detector left to use i until then all I have the ability to do is dig out known trash pits.
If you are have lag when using mi6 while paired to ORX then try un-pairing it and re-pairing it . Mine is instantaneous and works very well on my deus 1 as it did on my other deus detectors .

Will be in the market for a Deus ll but will not play the pay now wait for months game. A dealer wanting my business will contact me PM with detector in hand. First come with market priced Deus ll, first deal.

g

I have an order in as well. All I can do is wait.

the cheaper deus lite is way down the line for availablity i have been told ..or single parts as well

Will be in the market for a Deus ll but will not play the pay now wait for months game. A dealer wanting my business will contact me PM with detector in hand. First come with market priced Deus ll, first deal.

g
I'm with you not getting caught up in that Pre pay and wait 6 months !
Mark

I believe XP sent Calabash the Deus 2 to test and evaluate.

As for arriving on my porch, I'm not expecting anything before early January and there is always the unknown arrival time of shipping anything anywhere, whether completed product or parts. Who would have thought there would be such disarray?