Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus 2 Pre Order

zazuk0

Placed an order Nov 7th for the Deus 2 I called Diggers Den to ask for a status update Brian was friendly and courteous but explained the first wave of the shipments will be spread very thin 1-3 units according to him per dealer so it looks like it’s going to be a long wait in the states :( looking forward to Calabash’s review since he’s somehow already received his new machine

Ordered mine Dec. 9 .. If I have to wait, this is the time of year for it ( although it’s been particularly mild and have been able to detect) can’t be as bad as the Equinox wait (5 months) can it?? Please say NO!
I hope not given that I'm going to wait till after the first of the year to get in line myself. I waited a little over 4 months in that other debacle.

I just read a post made recently from someone who got an email direct from XP saying they should be in most dealers hands by mid December, which is where we are now. I don’t necessarily believe that, or stock will be minimal- but there is more hopeful a tone to the statement. It’s Christmas time - The hopeful season.

Ordered mine Dec. 9 .. If I have to wait, this is the time of year for it ( although it’s been particularly mild and have been able to detect) can’t be as bad as the Equinox wait (5 months) can it?? Please say NO!
Yeah exactly what I’m thinking I’ll get one but I’m waiting for now
Mark

The Deus 2 does look to be promising for beach use…..I’m glad I pre ordered one now….Now , if I get one by February that would be great!

Years ago, I had a friend at work tell me "Settle Down", "Settle Down". So, I tried to. The assembly lines will be pumping Deus 2s out, quick enough-----one after another. And each time, they have another 1600 dollars. I plan on waiting until they get caught up. All of tests and trials will have been completed with a whole lot more information. Who knows, Minelab may have something we cannot wait for. Maybe even Whites through Garrett will place one machine into a well known individual's swinging hands and not allow anyone to purchase until the year of 2023 . To say something similar to what Relicmaster said, I am Cookie and not Carnegie. Everything that is well marketed and placed just beyond my fingertips, I may want but cannot have...

1639487934973.png

Just posted on UK site. It's gonna be awhile before they get to the USA.

Bill

I knew that would be the case
Mark

Hung on to my Orx to use while I wait for my Deus II, after which it’s new role will be back up and keep in car unit. Added the bone induction headphones not for diving cause I don’t but I’ve been wanting to try them and most places I hunt I need to have peripheral audio. Being wired I guess when I want to use those I’ll need a remote armband. I have worlds worst tinnitus and I’m also wondering If they might be a better way to take in sound.

Need some help with ordering a Deus2, guys. What is the best set up (Deus2) for a mostly inland old coin hunter? This French equipment is new to me. The wireless is also new to me, all my detectors are wired up. I do get to salt water a couple times a year also but no diving or waist deep salt water.

Probably standard Deus II either 9” or 11” coil ( I ordered 9”) WS6 headphones. To save money you can soon order Lite version coil, telescopic stem and WS4 but no remote. About $500 less but not ideal for maximizing interface with settings.
Mi6 pinpointer would be nice addition for sure.

Wanted to keep my Orx as back up to D2 but had to sacrifice it to keep my word to my wife. Can get a backup detector downwind.
Should have went in sooner but aimed lower and first preordered the Legend - now canceled. Sacrificed a lot for the Deus 2 but added the bone induction headphones ( not for diving but I need to have peripheral audio and with very bad tinnitus I want to try them). I’m also getting another Mi6 cause I didn’t like it paired to the Orx cause of the Lag time when switching in and out of pinpoint mode. I’m hoping that is reduced on the D2. My best hope is that I’ll get my Deus 2 by mid- January. Without another detector left to use i until then all I have the ability to do is dig out known trash pits.