Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

DEus 2 version 0.71 available.

What does this update do?
From the website, V0.71
  • Fixed some occasional problems when reverting back to V0.6 from V0.7.
  • Fixed a bug in the frequency scan function when the coil is located too far from the remote control.
  • Corrected updating of Discrimination parameters, mainly in Pitch audio and Pinpoint modes.
  • Fix problems with Target ID display reliability in some modes such as Pitch audio or in programs using it.
  • + Various minor fixes.

From the website, V0.71
  • Fixed some occasional problems when reverting back to V0.6 from V0.7.
  • Fixed a bug in the frequency scan function when the coil is located too far from the remote control.
  • Corrected updating of Discrimination parameters, mainly in Pitch audio and Pinpoint modes.
  • Fix problems with Target ID display reliability in some modes such as Pitch audio or in programs using it.
  • + Various minor fixes.
Thank you

update was a snap :cool:

I Was apprehensive about doing the update 0.71 was my first, and it went without a hitch. I only had to re-pair the WS6 which I think with future updates won’t be necessary. Tried the updated detector out briefly and it’s great from what I can tell. Tones are better on sensitive FT, Mi6 connects and disconnects much faster. I’ll be out again today.

I just now updated from 0.6 to 0.71 and it wiped out my custom programs. I thought 0.71 fixed that problem. I also had to re-pair the remote with the headphones.