Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus Controller 100% protective waterproof case.

JBM1

Thanks to a guy in the USA and his video I modified a "aryca WS13B" case to fit my Deus unit to my own liking.

The controller fits like a glove and goes in like new and comes out still like new for recharging.

Just remove the 2 grub screws on the Deus top shaft and replace the existing slide unit with the new assembly.

The images are self explicit but its esential to get the correct phone case which is a perfect fit for the Deus controller.

The screen is very sensitive to finger touch and clear to read.

Materials needed are 5" of "3m velcro" strip, a tube of quality adhesive,Deus slide mount and capping plate,plus the phone case.

The attached images show how to make one up.:thumbup: Jerry.

Curious as to the use for the velcro strip??? Can the snap cap not be glued direct to the case???? Either way, great pictures and glad you shared this!!!!

The velcro strip is very strong but even that grip was not strong enough on a couple of occasions.

The answer was to use a thin coating of clear adhesive and quickly press the velcro together and its fixed for life.

The velcro also allowes the Deus fitting to go in place,truly vertically and central otherwise it would be annoying when detecting looking at a out of square unit.

Iam a fussy old Bu--er. :rolleyes: Jerry.

Now all you need is an inductive charging pad that would fit in the case with USB cable.
That way you would never have to remove the control box.

On the Aryca website the ■Black (WS13B) model is listed under the Wave 2 category(case looks different and costs $44.99).
The one you have looks like the ■Black (WSi3B) listed under the Wave category.

Is the latter one the correct model number? It sells for $39.99.

Did you order yours from Aryca?

Ours came from e-bay UK.

This idea has caught on and all UK supplies of acrya WS1B have dried at about £12 have now gone.

Germany has some but the price has increased.

Its a pity that the Chinese have not caught on to making them, so Deus owners could just purchase and fit them straight on the Deus shaft.

:cheers: Jerry.

Cases back on UK site for about £12 including the delivery cost.

They will soon be sold at that price. ;) Jerry.

so is it the wsi13b or the ws13b

I got this same setup and really love it. Thanks for the info. The silicone face makes the buttons so much easier to press.

Just out of interest I keep the detector on a shelf 8 feet off the groud.

During the night it fell down and this case saved the day for me.

Switched the controller on and ready to go again. :thumbup: Jerry.

JBM1 said:
Its a pity that the Chinese have not caught on to making them, so Deus owners could just purchase and fit them straight on the Deus shaft.

:cheers: Jerry.

If they did I would not buy one, no way I am trusting their crap to keep my remote safe and dry.....

IMO

Jim

Found one online for 16 bucks. Great idea. :clap:The back being mostly clear also allows for a place to carry a cheat sheet for VDI numbers or such if one desires

So I bought the WS13B..............does not fit!!!!! So what are you guys getting or doing different than I????? The case will not close.