Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus Controller 100% protective waterproof case.

That's very odd , mine closes even with the companies propaganda/instructions inside.
Do you have the rotating latch at the top positioned correctly to interlock?

sprchng said:
That's very odd , mine closes even with the companies propaganda/instructions inside.
Do you have the rotating latch at the top positioned correctly to interlock?

Yes. There is not enough clearance from what I can eyeball from the inner or the silicone membrane edge to close. The control unit is too wide preventing it from closing.

The unit I got which I assume are all the same and should be is the "WS13B" Wave 2 for iPhone 4/4S.

LIke I stated..............the membrane hinged area edge has not enough clearance to close fully. Is there maybe a few versions of the WS13B?????

Yep,
just like mtsheron I have the same problem. Bought the WS 13B Wave 2
and cover will not close. Not even close. So like he says there must
be different versions. Spent too much on this little item as I was in a
hurry for it and I lose for being in a rush and not ordering the
correct version I guess. I figured cases for the I phone 4 or 4s
would all be the same. Oh well, I'll accept the loss of money
I put out but will order the right one when I figure this all out
and which is the correct unit. I should have known because
original poster posted the correct looking package but who
would think the Wave 2 would be so much smaller.
I'll chalk it up as a learning experience. Hope this will help others from making the mistake I did!!!
silverseeker 2

I just got lucky and could have made the same blunder--there ARE two versions.
The one I have is 4 9/16" long and 2 9/16" wide and has the loop on top. the other is smaller and has no loop for a lanyard that I can see. Mine also came with a floating wrist band to use it while diving or other water activities.

sprchng said:
I just got lucky and could have made the same blunder--there ARE two versions.
The one I have is 4 9/16" long and 2 9/16" wide and has the loop on top. the other is smaller and has no loop for a lanyard that I can see. Mine also came with a floating wrist band to use it while diving or other water activities.

Yes those are the two distinctions of the two. However, the one without the loop on top like I bought still comes with the yellow floating lanyard. You live you learn. Hopefully the one coming now will fit!:laugh:

"I just got lucky and could have made the same blunder--there ARE two versions.
The one I have is 4 9/16" long and 2 9/16" wide and has the loop on top."

Counterfeit cases perhaps?

Thanks to whoever originally came up with this. I was able to get one off of Amazon for $3.99 shipped. Granted, its yellow, but I can live with that for that price. :)

I did glue my stem cover onto the back of the case. So far it has held up.

jvc55349 said:
I cant get one shipped to Canada unless I pay over $40........crazy

That IS crazy.

Can you order from Amazon US? The place I got mine still has it for $3.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0064EYFMU/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=new

I have a fairly new case that fits the XP control unit I will sell to anyone wanting to do this conversion. I am going with another option. It is YELLOW however. But to anyone in the continental US I will sell and ship for $10 to your door. Seems fair to me. I paid around $14 I believe.

Want to thank BaldeRunner for helping me out with getting one of these covers sent to me! Appreciate it foe sure! Thanks!

jvc55349 said:
Big thanks to Bladerunner for sending me this case! It arrived today........... Saved me a bunch of cash! :super:

You're welcome man! Glad to help out a fellow digger.

Hope it works well for you.

ironarmknives said:
so is it the wsi13b or the ws13b
Well I just bought the WS13Y for $17.00 free shipping in the usa. The last figure in the sequence notes the color. WS13B is for the wave 2 black and the WS13Y is for yellow. I wanted high vis so it worked well for me. I didn't want to pay twice the $ just to have black anyway. Besides if it fell off it makes it easier to find.

My lesson is to be sure and read all the pages on thread before I order something. I'd rather ordered from you. Lesson learned. LoL

I just bought a couple on Amazon. Arcya WS12Y TIDE Yellow version for only 4.56 + shipping. Black were all over $20 and I sometimes use mine while backpacking and so I figured having a more highly visible unit would be a good thing.

Starting to become harder to find as the smartphones are getting bigger. The reviews of this particular unit on Amazon included one from a Deus user stating he was using it for his controller and the YouTube video ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CS1yKfl5go&feature=youtu.be ) showed the author using this case, so hope its THE ONE.........

Thanks to OP for getting this thread going.....