Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus finally did it Big Gold!!!

robez509

2 hour hunt with the Mrs. and her GB.

Got out, on the field 7am Saturday. City Park.

Lots of early morning dew. Soaked thru our shoes socks was pretty miserable ...until we hit Eureka!!!

In 'Bottlecaps' program notched 93-99 lowest freq 90 sens, I got a foil - nickle reading- very iffy 20's 30's numbers.
I almost past it up, but decided to dig. Cut a 3"X4" plugg about 3' deep, checked the hole and nothing then I circled the plug with Pro pointer and got a hit scrapped some dirt of
then I saw a few golden links, pulled on it and it kept coming seemed like the grass had a death grip on it.. rest is history. My best find ever!!!
Over 20 grams.

Whoa, what a great find.

Nice heavy chunk of 10K there!!! Congrats on a very big golden find!!!:thumbup:

Huge! :surprised::drool::yikes: Man, now thats a trophy!...such a nasty signal! Wonder if anybody else ever had a coil over it and passed it up? Congratulations man! get a weight for us when you get a chance!
Mud

Thanks guys.
My wife did a great job restoring and is now wearing it.:inlove:

:cheers:

Best luck to you!!

Congratulations on a super find Robez509! As you know, digging those "iffy" signals can make your day. Digging something that the wife can wear and appreciate makes this hobby THAT much more rewarding! Good job! Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Sweet dig! Takes patience to chase those signals and finding that should keep you fueled for a while.
Congrats!

Correction on how deep I dug the plug.
Was a C plug about 3"(inches) deep.

Getting cold and dark here in Pacific NW.
Good luck all on weekend hunts!!