Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus gets me my first ever gold coin after 40 years looking :hot:

Ray-Mo.

Went out for a short hunt this evening at a CW site and second signal was this little beauty at 3 inches in heavy nails. Hit around 27 in ground and 61,62 out of the trash running in 12 khz with 11" coil. So excited had to text and call a few buddies and then quit hunting as I could no longer concentrate lol .
Sorry about poor quality as i used my cell phone.

n/t

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. You definitely deserve this find Ray. Congrats!!!!!

Unbelievable!!!
That's awesome.
I can't imagine flipping the plug and seeing that beautiful coil facing you.
Great job and congratulations.
Bryan

n/t

No that's just flat out awesome! Big congrats to you on an incredible dig! I couldn't imagine the thrill that must feel like. Way to go!

Congrats on a Awesome find, go ahead and put that in a coin bezel & wear it Proudly!!

Wow, Congratulations! Amazing find. :clapping: Your find encourages me that there is still gold coins in the ground for the rest of us to find to complete or bucket lists. When you catch your breath, Share your story of the hunt with your detector set up minus any locations etc. the Deus is something I'm looking at for my next machine. thanks for sharing you great find with all of us.

n/t

Congrats on your gold coin. I wonder how many people besides me would not dig a 27.