Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus II depth?

fyrffytr1

How deep will the Deus II go using the stock programs? I know soil conditions affect depth so I will add that I hunt sandy to clay soils in southwest Georgia. My buddy uses the 800 and constantly digs targets in the 10-14" range.

OK XP has put a lot of features to deal with ground and coke in this unit... Go look at the videos by Gary. The Deus II is NOT a Deus I not even close.

OK XP has put a lot of features to deal with ground and coke in this unit... Go look at the videos by Gary. The Deus II is NOT a Deus I not even close.
The scuba abilities aside, could you elaborate further since its becoming apparent that my current smf machine may have to be replaced. Not a "buy everything that comes out" guy but believe a great multi(Deus 1) and a great smf is a very good combo. Also very neutral ground and no coke in my area. thanks

Calabash, I feel your right because that is what I am struggling with, sounds are very different than the NOX On videos I have watched.
It would be another learning curve not having owned the Deus before.
Tony NJ
Big Tony,
The Deus II has Square Audio and most YT videos don't show it in real conditions. Looks at Calabash's video on the Square Audio setting, very much like the NOX audio. I had the same problem with Deus 1, now have the Deus II on pre-order! Merry Christmas everybody,
Bill

Not having owned a Deus but having watched a BUNCH of videos on them, I for one LOVE the full tones on the Deus 1 and 2. Sounds like the little guy in Donkey Kong walking around! It just sounds like there’s quite a bit to be gleaned from that audio. I’m sure I’ll wind up getting a Deus 2 at some point fairly soon.

Thank all you fellow members! Totally delighted! The difference in boys' toys' and Mens' are the prices! Wake up to Christmas and from the comforts of my computer watch my fellow members discuss their new toy or express their wish list for a new toy! Reading through the post I realized the true joy of watching the presents either being unwrapped, or the anticipation of soon opening a box with the XP Deus II. I was impressed with the video Calabash digger done demonstrating the XP Deus II unmasking under the aluminum foil. Thank all of you for such a total delight! I felt like returning to the days of yester-year watching others open their presents. I will have to quit watching the XP Deus II I already have (2) two metal detectors. ? ? ? lol