Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus II low volume issue

Bill_S

For some reason my Deus II volume is real low. Even on the highest setting it sounds way too low. I have checked all settings and cant find a reason. Any ideas. May have to send it in.

For some reason my Deus II volume is real low. Even on the highest setting it sounds way too low. I have checked all settings and cant find a reason. Any ideas. May have to send it in.
Hey Bill, the D2 has volume control in the main controller and a volume control at the Ws2 headset also , maybe check that , it sometimes gets overlooked. 😃

I thought the same thing until I noticed my WS6 module was showing a volume of 4, cranked it up to 9, problem solved.

Last edited:
I just updated to version 2.0 and that didnt help much. I checked the volume on the remote and it was on 9. I dont normally use the headphones but I did pair them and the volume is fine at a setting of 5. Maybe the internal speaker has some issue.

I just updated to version 2.0 and that didnt help much. I checked the volume on the remote and it was on 9. I dont normally use the headphones but I did pair them and the volume is fine at a setting of 5. Maybe the internal speaker has some issue

So you went to “Audio“ and set the volume there for the remote speaker and then set your main volume to 9? You are very aware that there are 2 volumes, correct?

So you went to “Audio“ and set the volume there for the remote speaker and then set your main volume to 9? You are very aware that there are 2 volumes, correct?

I know one volume setting is under the options section. You can also hold the plus key down to bring up a volume setting. Is there another way?

I know one volume setting is under the options section. You can also hold the plus key down to bring up a volume setting. Is there another way?
You got it, that’s correct. Like you said you may very well have a speaker issue….especially if phones are OK.

I’m sorry Bill I was being tired and dumb…what I MEANT to say was check your AUDIO RESPONSE setting AND your Volume control…long pressing the + or - buttons are shortcuts to the main volume as you know. Audio Response of at least 4 and Volume of at least 6 should get you good speaker volume on a 4-5” dime. If you don’t have that….yes, there’s likely an issue.