Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus II shipments

Lt4ever

If what XP said is true, there will only be a handful of detectors for each distributor in the first shipment. There are a lot of dealers for one distributor, so where is a good chance some dealers might not get any the first time around, that would suck!

If what XP said is true, there will only be a handful of detectors for each distributor in the first shipment. There are a lot of dealers for one distributor, so where is a good chance some dealers might not get any the first time around, that would suck!
I guess taking the "glass is half-full" approach in life, if/when we do receive our brand-new Deus detectors, by the time everyone in North American (US of A) who pre-ordered these receives these by mid 2022 or by December 2022 (at the latest.....ugh....), maybe we will receive the latest and baddest XP Deus III NOT the Deus II (Just saying fellas) ......

xp could be short of the essential semi conductors as theres a global shortage
Targits, I had never thought of that, XP Deus I am sure builds these machines as they receive the electronic components (elsewhere-China-Taiwan) who control like 90% of the global semi-conductor market. That make sense now why so "few" Deus IIs are actually being shipped based upon supply-line logistic SANFUs. Hopefully by mid-summer 2022 or at the very latest by the end of the year-Dec 2022 everyone in America who pre-ordered will have received their machines by then-me included here.

Lol this guy was smart he order his from Finland.
I wonder how he did this-what connections did he have? I’m curious if he had to pay more or not. Also my biggest question is regarding the XP Deus warranty; since he purchased it directly from a dealer (I presume), in Finland, how does XP Deus handle the warranty should something go wrong? I purchased my Deus from metal detectors.com here in the US. “IF” something happens to my Deus I just get an RA from the dealer and send it on its happy way-my warranty is covered for 5 years . This guy may have to ship his unit back to Finland on his own dime! No thank you. Just something to think about XP Deus users.

So he by-passed Kellyco watching his video abs says he saved money by purchasing direct from a dealer in Finland 🇫🇮 but he had to pay an extra $100.00 for international shipping (VAT) value added tax. I would think if his unit goes belly up does he have to ship overseas to Finland or can he send it to an authorized dealer here in the states?

So he by-passed Kellyco watching his video abs says he saved money by purchasing direct from a dealer in Finland 🇫🇮 but he had to pay an extra $100.00 for international shipping (VAT) value added tax. I would think if his unit goes belly up does he have to ship overseas to Finland or can he send it to an authorized dealer here in the states?
I won my second XP Deus I from a raffle in England. I tried repeatedly to contact the US company as well as XP Team USA, regarding warranty. I got promises to get back with me, but after 2 years, nothing but crickets. I replaced defective battery myself. There is still an issue with the HF coil. It goes through the battery like no other coil. Buyer beware when buying a detector that the warranty won’t be honored.

I won my second XP Deus I from a raffle in England. I tried repeatedly to contact the US company as well as XP Team USA, regarding warranty. I got promises to get back with me, but after 2 years, nothing but crickets. I replaced defective battery myself. There is still an issue with the HF coil. It goes through the battery like no other coil. Buyer beware when buying a detector that the warranty won’t be honored.
That’s the problem with buying direct overseas without going through US dealers-sure you may get the unit quicker but what warranty do you have at all? That’s a big deal breaker in my books. Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware)…something to think about.

I suspect the buyer of the detector from Finland was probably aware of the cons involved and felt the pro's, (getting it quicker) out weighed the cons. I would say, to each his own. HH jim tn