Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

DEUS. Is amazing! DetectingMO thank you for the program!!!

c t

Took the deus out for the first time yesterday to a small county park. Less than 1.5 acre. Just a small playground. Hopscotch. 1basketball court small but it was a site where 2early homes sat before being purchased by the city. And converted to a park the homes were 1895-1899. Anyways fired up the deus running the suggested settings by DetectingMO. The deus ran superb sense 94 no issues. 45 mins later. This was the result now. I have hit this place with 6 different machines. Found some nice stuff but man the deus clearly works. The ring is platinum with three stones the silvers are 1919-1926-1963-1957 amazing absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!! I'm impressed. Thank you HH c t

Giving up my f75. Also had a vx3 and a v3i and an etrac a signum and so on. Only out once. For less than an hour. And I'm not sorry I made the jump. Plus with 4.0 comming early 16 man. XP. Rules!!!!!! Well Sir. If you like a unit you can tailor to a site with exacting precision. And I believe you like to be. In control of the ground you're on if seen you're posts on various forums the deus will be a good friend!!! I played around with mine for 2-3 days airtesting. Adjusting the tones etc. It is amazing I'm truly excited. Heck at 75 its hard to believe but. I'm am truly looking foreward to getting out and finding the goods without mental or physical fatigue. Good luck Sir. HH c t

I'm glad for you CT. The deus is user friendly in many respects. Very swing speed friendly too. And iron, well one certainly doens't have to fear it like so many other machines. And the light weight is a pure bonus. A joyful detector to use for sure. And one can certainly eat up more real estate with confidence as well.

Great finds c t ! :clapping:

Yes ... the Deus is amazing - only had mine for a little over a month now - have dug well over (100) old coins, old Tokens, Relics and a 10k Gold Ring - all just using the factory programs !

Good Hunting !

Great work for under 60 minutes of swing time! When you feel that you've hit that site well enough with your current program, try another frequency and more coins and goodies will show up! :thumbup:

Keep us posted!

Nice haul CT. I take it the trade was good for you and your extremely pleased with your New Deus. Now go back to all your places and pound them again and see what you find now.

For a first hunt with the Deus, you really seem to have a handle on it already--nice job!

If it gets trashy I'll bump the reactivity to 2 which will change silencer to 3. It I hit a lot of iron, iron audio clues you in, I'll typically just use some flavor of Deus fast in that area and then switch back when out of it.

The FIRST thing you need to learn is how to spell the name DEUS DEUS DEUS it is just a short name which requires very little education, after that its just a walk in the Park.