Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus notching

TN Mike

I need a machine that can notch quietly.. I hunt super trashy parks with tons of tabs and shallow foil.. I need a machine that can hit these sites and not kill me with a million pops and clicks...

i now what you mean, my Minelab will null them out but will still sounds off with a dull sound, now the Deus will run silent through the notched out numbers. I have the same problem, i notch out the lower end but don't want to miss the gold so still have to dig the pull tabs.

Digger 45 said:
, now the Deus will run silent through the notched out numbers.

Now your speaking my language... I put the same question up on the Minelab forums asking if the 705 would run silent.. I gotta have silence. Even a low thud would be somewhat fine but silence is golden.

Thanks

Sal/ohio said:
Golden umax sounds like a winner.

I've thought about the Golden many times since I've also got a cleansweep coil.. none-tha-less, people are paying ridiculous prices for them... 500+ for a new tones in good shape.. what the?! Not me.... I do believe I saw one go off ebay for something like 800$ and thought someone has to be a collector or nuts to pay that..

I know the Golden would also be fairly quiet in the shallow foil bits.. something the hotter detectors cant really do to well.. the Racer 2 I'm rocking right now pops and cracks (loudly) on anything close to the coil thats in the disc/notch range and its almost unbearable after a while.. I've wondered if the Golden pops or cracks a lot... I know my Bandido is bearable...