Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus Remote Faceplace Replacement

Kapok

I need to replace the faceplate on my Deus remote and I can't find a retailer in the US who has them in stock. I've tried all the ones that I can think of. Some places won't sell me one at all since it's considered a "repair part". Any ideas?

I saw a fellow on one of face book groups I am in who found a replacement orx faceplate new and installed it on his deus.

Have you tried to find one of those too?

I guess that is an option to consider. But I really don't want my Deus to look like an ORX.

It would not matter as long as it functioned correctly. I think the ORX face is better looking actually. But to each his own.

I had to change mine about two years ago due to an errant shovel throw. It was easy to do and I got just the face plate from Detector Electronics in Massachusetts. Best I can tell you.

I had to change mine about two years ago due to an errant shovel throw. It was easy to do and I got just the face plate from Detector Electronics in Massachusetts. Best I can tell you.
Thanks, Todd. BTW, Your program is my go-to deep seeking program. It's really effective.

I believe Detector Electronics is Metaldetector.com. I called them and they said it's a service part only. :(

Call a small time mom and pop XP dealer and see if they can get you one instead of the big time dealers.

I believe Detector Electronics is Metaldetector.com. I called them and they said it's a service part only. :(
That is strange. They sent me a new face plate & keypad and I sent the defective one back to them. My detector was still under warranty at the time so maybe that is the difference.