Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deus Tones ?

HighPlainsHunter

From what I understand, when you change operating frequency, ie; 18, 12, 8 and 4, the target id numbers also change for most targets. Does that mean you need to learn where the various targets come in at for each frequency? Assuming you're not using the "Normalized" setting. Does this also mean that the tones change between frequencies? For example, if you set up 3 tones to come in at a setting of 10 @ 202hz, 40 @ 410hz and 70+ @ 650hz, then those tones will change between frequencies since the id numbers change? Hope I'm explaining my question well enough.

It seems to me that whenever the operating frequency is changed, the tones will change based on the "new" target ids associated with that frequency. Thoughts???

You explained it perfectly and yes the tones will change based on the break points that you set up. If the target hits at 72 @ 18 and 66 @ 8 and your break point is set to 70 then it will use the lower tone for the same target when the freq is set to 8. Normalize setting is the only way it stays the same. Unless your using the TID number drop as a way to check targets for iron then no reason not to Normalize TIDs. But that's just my opinion. The experts will be back later.

You nailed it Todd I dont use normalize because I have back to back programs one in 12 and the other in 4 to check for iron, of course I only use it away from the thick iron I hunt.

Hello HighPlainsHunter, just curious on how you like the Deus? Looks like you are getting a grasp for it.