Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

DFX or VX3

VX3 FOR ME I THINK.look up the too detectors and compair them.:thumbup:

Without question the VX3 will and has outperformed a DFX. Your question has been answered many times on this forum and a simple search will reveal those posts.

Good luck with your decision

John London

There is really no comparison between the two. It is the VX3 by a long shot IMHO.

I will let you know as soon as it gets here! Been doing really well with my DFX and have a V3i on the way! I almost cant imagine increasing my finds but I'm hoping!
PS. this question sounds familiar. :clsoedeyes:

I've been back to running a DFX (from work) because it has just happened to be with me at a couple unexpected spots and is the only machine I have with me now. It is just not the same "warm and fuzzies" I used to get before I jumped into the newer V3i. Slower processing and signal behavior big time! Heck......I remember going back to it when I was doing the initial learning with the V3i and it seems like a long ago memory now (and fairly "shakin' up" how experience has so drastically changed my perspective....to such a "huge" degree). Still....it's the only machine I will have for the weekend and I'm sure I'll do just fine.

You made a move you will definately be thankful for in the years too come.