Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Diamond Ring / Old Homecoming Token / Old Laxative Token / Silver and Other Old Coins

floodplaindetector

Since we now have a 1/2 foot of snow on the ground, I figured I would post my finds from the last 3 weekends. All finds were made at public sites with my Minelab eTrac.
Surprise find was that diamond 925 silver ring. It pegs my electronic diamond tester after calibrating. It was a 12-40 signal found about 3 inches deep on on old playground/practice field area close to an old
school. I knew dirt had been moved around in that area but gave it a shot anyway. A 1939 Wheat penny was also found in the area.
The old Homecoming token was found in a very junky area. The other token is a Cascarets candy coated laxative token. I believe I found the older version which would put it somewhere shortly after the turn of the century. The 2 ringer bullet was found at the same site.
The 1899 barber dime was found in a pounded park and was 10+ inches deep. I dug a nail in the same hole which was very close to this dime. The 1917 merc dime was also found in the area and was 9-10 inches deep.
One of the 1939 quarters was part of a pocket spill with a 1954 silver dime and 2 wheat pennies in the same hole.
Hopefully winter is not here to stay.
Thanks for looking!
Dave

Coin Finds
2 1939 Quarters
12 silver dimes back to 1899
Old nickels back to 1899 (5 silver war nickels)
4 Indian head pennies back to 1896
42 Wheat pennies back to 1910

Non Coin Finds
Large Brass Homecoming Token
Large Brass Cascarets candy coated laxative token
925 silver diamond ring
Small lie detector pendant
Old 2 ringer bullet
4 leaf clover personalized pendant
Brass scale weight
Small Eagle pin
Flag pin
Old Jackknife
Old Fishing Weight
Part of Old File
Other Misc. rings, pendants, keys etc.
DiamondRing.jpg
GroupFinds.jpg
SilverCoins.jpg
HomeComingToken.jpg
HomeComingTokenReverse.jpg
OldLaxativeToken.jpg
IndiansAndNickels.jpg
FindsForOneDay.jpg
Relics.jpg

Outstanding, you are a wizard with the etrac ! (y)

Dave,

Didn't make it up north this summer, with the snow now I don't think I'll point that way anytime soon. Did any of you guys get over to Battle Lake for road construction project this summer? They were redoing the road near what used to be the old ball park.

I like the coins that face right the most....YES, I have said that before....Beautiful diamond ! GREAT SCORE ! Got a few of those 4 leaf clovers also...
Nice variety of finds....Fishing, silver, Ih's , buff's , v's, barber, keys, knife, tokens, jewelry, ammo, tools...
Sounds like a grocery list except things you want to pick up out in the field...
Very....very...nice !

E L M Y

Hey Chris, I haven't made it to Battle lake in a few years.
Dave
Dave,

Didn't make it up north this summer, with the snow now I don't think I'll point that way anytime soon. Did any of you guys get over to Battle Lake for road construction project this summer? They were redoing the road near what used to be the old ball park.

Hey Elmy,
Yep, those right facing barber and buffalos are always a welcome sight to see in the hole.
Thanks for taking a look.
Dave
I like the coins that face right the most....YES, I have said that before....Beautiful diamond ! GREAT SCORE ! Got a few of those 4 leaf clovers also...
Nice variety of finds....Fishing, silver, Ih's , buff's , v's, barber, keys, knife, tokens, jewelry, ammo, tools...
Sounds like a grocery list except things you want to pick up out in the field...
Very....very...nice !

E L M Y