Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Diamond Ring

Don't post much on here anymore but I thought you guys would enjoy it. I know I did!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnHbhU_d0LI

I'm glad you found the ring and that you posted it for us to see. I made a post a couple of days back about the Etrac and gold rings, you raised my hopes about getting an Etrac with that find, 12-19, got to remember those numbers. Thanks for sharing, did the lady ever call you back? If not, that's her loss. Congrats on your finds. HH John

That ring is a real heart stopper. Good Job.

Reward? Act ambivalent when it's first offered. Then when she insist's; accept it with gratitude.

Nice job Slay!!Awful nice of you to spend your time and return that ring..Hope she has a ton of property for you to detect :) Im still looking for my 1st gold/diamond ring(so is the wife!!)...Ill rember those numbers :) HH

I returned the ring last week. Her husband came over and picked it up. He acted very grateful and said he would mail me something for my trouble. Nothing yet! Oh well I just felt good finding it and returning it.

Nice recovery on that ring - I sure hope they take care of you......I returned a lost wallet with all the cash and credit cards in it to a guy last years and he offered me nothing - not even a Coca Cola for my trouble. Let us know what happens - either way you're a stand-up guy! :thumbup:

Don't mean to change the topic of discussion here, but I also found a ladies wallet once in a dumpster. No cash in the wallet but it still had the owners D.L., credit cards, business cards, photo's, etc. I called the owner at the number on one of her business cards and told her I found it. She seemed suspicious of me and started asking me all kinds of questions. Her wallet had been taken from her purse at a department store the night before. She sent an employee to my house to pick it up. I received NO thank you, NO gratitude of any kind from her, only suspicion.

Slay in IA = you did a good thing. At least he acted grateful when you returned the ring. You deserve a nice reward IMO. Let us know.