Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Different screen resolution

prester

I have two spectra V3i,

screen resolution one more unit, the second unit less screen resolution, fewer megapixels.
A unit to be spectra v3i, second unit to be spectra v3 + sticker "i".
I bought the two new drives to buy v3i spectra.

Annoyed by difference

I don't know what you are saying. I've had a V3 and V3i. They both use the same screen. So does the VX3.

If you are talking about resolution go to expert menu - configure and adjust it.

They both should be the same, if you really have lower resolution I would call White's service but I have never heard of this problem before. More than likely, like Rob said, it could just be the way it is set up.

Sorry I don't speak English and use translators.
screen bright spots,
v3i - 1, larger
v3i-2 , smaller.

Sorry I don't speak English and use translators.
screen bright spots,
v3i - 1, larger
v3i-2 , smaller.
small difference.
but unlike

Check your backlight setting on each, it looks like one might be set higher than the other one.

Call Whites and send them the pictures. Both detectors use the same LCD screen. Could be within the tolerance of the screen manufacture. Only they can answer your question.

I'm sure most people wouldn't notice.

I can not talk to white's, I from spain, no speak English.

1-is, SN: V3UK-000-
2-is, SN: V3-000-

can be for manufacturing in UK different?

You would have to ask Whites. They would be the only ones who would know. But I don't see it being different. I'm sure Whites can accommodate Spanish.

There is a small potentiometer on the pod PCB which adjusts the screen effect. Looks like this needs to be tweaked. ROB

Maybe the attachment will work? I took it with my cell phone, so the quality isn't great, but hopefully good enough.

I never saw the inside of the V, thanks Anne.