Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Diggers on You Tube

MrGee

A lot of the Diggers TV show episodes are posted on You Tube for all of you like me who can't afford the outrageous prices that the cable companies want. You guys were right....they are idiots but, that's showbiz. I guess they gotta do that stuff to draw the audiance. And they are a bad example for the hobby but having said all that, the show is interesting to watch.

MrGee

DirectTV offers natgeo with their basic package, comcast does not :(. Up until recently though, DirectTv didn't have it in their basic package. I watch it every once in a blue moon.

I watched part of one episode of "Diggers". They upset me so that I wanted to put a foot thru the television in hopes that it would be so far up their backside that they would need to go to the hospital to have it removed. Why do Grown Men need to act like complete Idiots? A few days later I was invited by a Lady to detect their property where according to her Confederate Forces had camped. Her husband looked at me and said " I have seen that "Diggers" show and I do not think I want anyone detecting my property. Yes Diggers can kiss where I can not and that is not the back of my neck.

I have to say. If I could do what I love (MD) and make a good living while doing it. I would jump for joy as well!

These guys don't seem like idiots to me...they get paid to be on TV and metal detect at the same time. Idiots are the people who judge them...

I just finished watching 18 episodes of season 1 (yesterday and finish just now). Ignoring the "I found juice!", I've got roundness!", etc. - it isn't that bad of a show. At least it isn't the "Boom Baby!" It is kind of disgusting though on how they make most of their plugs. There are some things I've found interesting from the show which I probably will never see being that I am in Canada. Every place has its own type of history though.