Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Digging in VA

sirlikes2dig

Found a new relic spot yesterday, looks like its gonna be a good one! first zouave ball button i have ever found, pretty cool...

Very cool, any idea how old the ball button is?

I too dig in VA, I live in a very small county on the Chesapeake bay, here is my most recent find, got this flat button last weekend in my yard. I am kind of new to this and always looking for people to compare notes with on my finds, I really like talking with other folks from VA since they are finding similar relics. I also have a You Tube channel "I Dig History" http://youtu.be/I46Nlptj5kk Please feel free to check it out.

HH Friend

I'm no expert but - it looks like you found a bunch of Civil War era .58 Caliber Three Ringer's - should be some more nice ones there - congrats!
Good luck on the next hunt !

Nice flat button! Love digging those, In sure the ball buttons is civil war era based on the area I'm digging ! I'm looking forward to the snow going away so i can get back to the new site!! only dug for about 1.5 hours there so far, would like to find more of the cannon shell to go with the sabot piece i found. Gotta love Digging in VA!!

This is from 1/20/14 another relic spot i hunted for the first time....not a bad day!

Cool video IDH! very nice....

D...HH

Tried to hunt today but.....30 MPH wind and 6 inch of snow on ground just couldn't stay out in it! Dang.....i need some warm weather!

Doug in VA

cold today, about 9 degrees when i went out this morning but it was wort it! I'm ready for the snow to leave....

Doug in VA

You are one brave man going out in this cold, I'm buried in 6-7 inches of snow, I'm afraid I won't be going out in the weather for a week or so, but you keep posting so I can get my dig fix!

IDighistory....I do feel your pain!! lol, I just couldn't take it the other day so , just went and did it...will keep you posted.

Doug in VA

Found this nice Button today at a camp site iv been hunting for a while, cleaned up nice!

n/t

As alway, i dug some interesting iron as well.....