Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Digging with the Etrac and pulled out a 1797 Large Cent

n/t

Congrats on the great oldie. I would love to dig one from the 1700's but unfortunately, in the Midwest, they are rare!

congratulations on the 1797 large cent!

its got more detail on it than most of them I dig up..... very nice upside down picture and all.... congrats....

Fantastic save! I traded my Etrac awhile back and I have no idea what I was thinking.....

I made a few adjustments to your picture. What a beauty! And you found 6 of them in your own yard? Would you be able to take a picture of all of them and post? I would love to see them. - Jim

earthlypotluck said:
I made a few adjustments to your picture. What a beauty! And you found 6 of them in your own yard? Would you be able to take a picture of all of them and post? I would love to see them. - Jim

Thanks Jim, I will try to get pics up of them all today.

Wow, you have a nice hunting spot and it is right outside your house! Amazing coins for sure. Do you know the history of your property? Thanks for posting. - Jim

Fantastic ! :beers: