Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dilek Live on Iron Bias/Shipment/YouTubers

Anyone else !
I guess I was too late to see the fireworks.
It does get to me that some of these people telling me how stupid I would be to purchase a Legend have never held one in their hands, let alone powered one up.
I do hope to own a Legend one day but am thinking on waiting 6 months to a year. That way all the updates will already be installed before I get it.

I think she did an excellent job addressing all points . Kudos to this young lady and I for one am on the list to get a legend .

What a delightful lady to keep us informed by video on what is happening to the Legend. I know of no other company that does this. Don't know what the "bad-mouthing" was about but there is a small percentage of people that complain about everything and have no idea what they are talking about. Such unhappiness must be terrible.

It really irks me when corporations, companies, or individuals have to give air time to mealy-mouth individuals that aren't worth the time of day

Great video, Dilek. I have been in this hobby since 1968 and have used so many machines from companies long gone and still here. This is my 54th year metal detecting, and I have the greatest respect for the manufacturers that try their best to give us a great product. Nokta/Makro is a great company, and to equate price to performance is a comment that makes no sense. I guarantee if the Legend was made in the USA, you would see a $1000+ price and then maybe you would be happy? As I said, I have owned $1700 detectors and $250 detectors and I can tell you for sure, price does not equate to performance.