Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dirt Ambassadors

lud

OK, We have to be Dirt Ambassadors. When I was purchasing products for my home bar the other day after an awesome md'n session, I showed my finds to my bro that works at the local liquor store. He said that a md'n dude had hit him up for MD'n his house yard last year and he wasn't too stoked on this guy because he left the trash he found by his plug. This kind of bummed me out brothers, for a couple of reasons. First of all, I know a dude is hunting in my territory, LOL. Secondly, my bro has a bad impression of MD'ers because the guy left all of the trash in his yard. So, here is what I live by when I hunt in house lawns.

1. I always cut a plug with a sharp utility knife, and put dirt that I dig out on a tarp. When I refill, I make it look like there had never been a hole there.
2. I always put my junk finds in my pouch
3. I always pick up any trash that I find in the yard
4. If there are branches in the yard that will obstruct my search, I check with the property owner and ask them where they would like them piled.
5. Before I leave I thank the property owners for the opportunity to MD their property.

We have to make a good impression on the public, because the shenanigans of one rogue MD'er can get out in an area and ruin it for all of us!