Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dirt Fishin America Movie?

does anyone know if this can be purchased trough paypal instead of that selz site? also,can an actual dvd be purchased?

He was selling some dvds on Facebook, but he had limited stock of those. Maybe he will be burning more .. I am surprised Selz doesn't allow purchase with paypal..

GKMan said:
He was selling some dvds on Facebook, but he had limited stock of those. Maybe he will be burning more .. I am surprised Selz doesn't allow purchase with paypal..

i talked to him and he is making more dvds soon. The last time I was on selz it was credit card only and after checking the site on scamadvisor I am mot willing to put my info there because it only has a 50% rating...

I don't blame you if they had a 50% rating. I did some quick research on them and didn't find anything bad about them. But, better safe than sorry..Glad to hear that he is making more DVD's. I got mine a while back and it is nice to have in hand.

Hey guys, more DVD's are in the works. Still working out the kinks. Selz is a great venue, they've had some problems though because they're an Australian based company and when you buy from them, sometimes (depending on your bank/credit card) your bank will charge an "overseas transaction" that gets red flagged as a fraudulent charge or can cost an extra 50c or so. I'm working on a different venue though. Thanks for the interest!

Thanks Doc. I downloaded your movie but it doesn't play well. I get lots of studders and artifacts and I have a fast connection so I would like a DVD .
Thanks