Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dirt Track Racing

surfman

My brother has two race teams with both his girls as our drivers. I'm the car chief on both teams. Kacey, the older girl at 20 may not drive this year but did last year. She drove the #49 Crate Late Model. He sold that car, a 1998 GRT chassis and bought a 2008 Rocket that we will run this season with a fill in driver. Waiting on the motor for it now. Will be in and ready soon. The younger girl, Kara, is 15 now and this will be her second full season but really her third. She drives the #49 Super Truck. We just got it wrapped for this season so she has a new look for this year. Lots of fun, hope you like the pictures.

The old car and the new car.

I use to do some dirt track racing back in the late 60's,, it was fun, but back then, it seemed like after every race,, some one wanted to fight....
I enjoyed watching all kinds of racing,,, I enjoyed the Mini Sprints with motor cycle engine's...
The tracks have closed down, just a few left open,, but its like a hour and a half drive...
They use to have the outlaws in OKC,,, but the Mayor of OKC closed down that track...
We do have a 1/4 mile drag strip about 10 min. drive from where I live,, but, to me, that not the same as round and round..
Good luck this season...
BJ

Here is a picture of our old car...
I am on the left and Paul is on the right.
Later we took turns driving...
Paul and David were cousins and we were friends ever since high school..
They are both gone now...
Enjoy your friends..
John