Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Discusted with the Deus MI-6 pinpointed

I have sent it in once about two months ago and they replaced the inside parts and sent it back, still no better that when i first purchased it over a year ago, when shipping runs about fifty dollars, twenty five each way that i have to expense i now have too much invested in something that doesn't work well. Hope i just have a lemon because i love my Deus and it has given me good service. I hove no resales

It's hard to follow this thread, What I think is happening is D45 is trying to run the pinpointer through the headphones (without the RC) and it appears there is no sensitivity or program adjustments available in this "Deus Lite" arrangement. To get full depth looks like you have to run the pinpointer through the RC and use Program #3 or else set the sensitivity higher manually.

No i run the pinpointed through the RC and i run on program 3 i have run program 2 and 4 but there is no difference 2 " is about max depth i have gone over the instructions many times. watched Gary/s videos on the set up but nothing helps. I have gone all the way up to 50 on sensitivity and with not static still no help

No i run the pinpointed through the RC and i run on program 3 i have run program 2 and 4 but there is no difference 2 " is about max depth i have gone over the instructions many times. watched Gary/s videos on the set up but nothing helps. I have gone all the way up to 50 on sensitivity and with not static still no help
You have to set mi-6 on program 7 in order to use with remote. Only program it works on. Then I use program 3 for use with other detectors. 3 is high with tone and vibrate. 7 is the only program to pair with remote and headphones. Then all adjustments are made through remote. Works amazing.

Look at pic

Attachments

• 20210604_194329~2.jpg
    20210604_194329~2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 114
I try to use logic here. What are the chances a pinpointer does not work right> Now what are the chances that the same person will send it in for repair, they change out the electronics and the pinpointer still does the same thing? My logic says it is not the pinpointer so I guess that leaves the user. I don't know what you are doing but you can try to hit the on/off button quickly when the pinpointer is away from all metal so it retunes itself.

I like the MI4 and yes it has a nasty learning curve that is to be learned, but other than that the best pinpointer i have ever used

The mi-6 locked up my Deus today i could not shut it off i kept saying to turn off the pinpointer but the pinpointer was off i still showed on the controls as being on, i tried everything to get back to the detecting mode on the controller but it was stuck, at this point i was so upset i threw the Mi 6 to the ground as hard i i could. That seemed to do it and i went back to the detect mode. Thats it i will never use this piece of &^#$% again back to the carrot

Digger
If you want to get rid of it let me know

It took me a while to figure out how to press the buttons at the right timing. If you don't you can get lost in the menu.