Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

display pod?

vx3 man

Hey everyone,got a question. How is the display pod attached to the handle on the vx3? Cause I think mine is getting loose cause there is a 1/4 inch gap between grip and bottom of display. Pushing lightly on top closes the gap. Kinda freaking out cause I baby this machine, wondering if is glued on? Any ideas

You should be able to see a screw on the back of the pod.......... they do come loose. You might want to take the screw out and put a drop of Loc-Tight on the screw and put it back in.

Just use the right color, no red please.

Yep screw was loose,tightened right up. Didn't use loc tight cause u have to be king Kong to get it loose once it dries. Will check every once in awhile.

Thanks for the tip.
I haven't had this problem yet
But will know what to do if this happens...:detecting:

there are diff kinds of lock tight. you don't want to use the bearing retainer kind, you will never get it out and it will never come loose again.