Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Displays!!

2000nkb

I've yet to see anyplace on the forum how people show off their finds.I would like to see some photos of how everyone displays their finds. I need some sort of idea to show off some of my better stuff. Right now it's just in plastic storage containers. :shrug: Thanks

Hey Nathan

Larger relic displays I make. These smaller displays come in all sizes and shapes, come in handy for the jewelry and small relics. My bullets are in a black case like the first ring case with the glass top removed for the picture. Go to Ebay and type glass display cases for lots of ideas.

[attachment 219904 display.jpg][attachment 219905 display1.jpg] [attachment 219907 ringcase.jpg] [attachment 219906 NoCamp.jpg]

For coins, I put them in 2X2 coin holders with info of where found and when. The 2X2 are then put in the vinyl notebook sheets and those put in binders by the year.

Very Nice Larry!!

Thanks Nathan, I didn't want to mislead you that the rings are my finds, the two photos on the right are stock pic's of the displays, but my actual ring finds DO fill three boxes simular to the one in the upper right. (I've been hunting a lot of years.....:biggrin:)