Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Do Any Of You Use The GM Power Program Often ?

E-Trac-Ohio

I've gotten really good results finding older coins using the factory GM Power program.
Do many other Deus owners use this program ?

Thanks and Good Hunting !

Let's see some of those older coins E-T-O!
I've never tried using GM Power but I imagine with relatively lower disc and reactivity 2 with 18K it'd be quite sensitive to small, deep targets. I notice the silencer is set to 2 in that program...I wonder if you'd get too much of an earful if you lowered it to 1 or 0 or even -1 in some areas. I've become so accustomed to full tones now, I can't imagine using anything else when I hunt; using it lets me hear every pip & squeak which I prefer. I hope you continue to have success--looking forward to see some of your future finds!

I have been using GMP on the Deus for some time,change 3 to 2 tones,reduce to 12Khz and discrimination down to 6,suites my style of detecting on roman/saxon sites which can be ploughed and rolled and pasture.Works very well and cannot see me changing either,could not grasp full tones.

Of course what works for on person may not suit someone else's location or type of detecting,this is the beauty of the Deus its so flexible in what it does.

I too run GM Power set to 12khz
reactivity 1 or 2 and silencer to -1
Discrimination set at 10
Iron volume set to 0
notch out 98-99
running 3 tones

DEUS Fast the same but reactivity either 3 or 4 and these 2 programs are side by side in my controller (still running version2.0) so I can switch between them as needed. Oh 9" coil too.