Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Do I need permission from anyone....

boojababy

To detect along the strip of grass between a sidewalk and the road.

Attachments

• Snapchat-177150509.jpg
    Snapchat-177150509.jpg
    672.7 KB · Views: 85
Usually it is public property, check to be sure.

Who do I ask?
The people who do property maps in your county.
This App may help too.
Not letting me post. Darn.
Search.
the regrid property app free download
Just type in address.
Or it will load at your location.
Zoom in or out and see the whole street.

Just dig baby. Fill yer holes. Check out Paystreak Superfreak. Best hole digger/filler around. Predator makes good hole diggers.New Sparky Model 20.

It looks like a commercial area. If you're somewhat apprehensive about it, hunt it on a Sunday afternoon or evening.

Curb strips are a grey area detecting wise. In the majority of locals they are actually owned by the city, but maintained by the home owner and realistically are ok to detect. Most home owners, however, consider them their property. I hunt curb trips around apartment buildings and some commercial buildings and vacant lots. Don't like dealing with home owners even though they don't actually own the strips in my city. Many won't question you, but some will. HH jim tn

Typically, that is on the "right-of-way", so it's technically/legally fair game most places. The homeowners do tend to get pretty possessive, since they do maintain them, so asking them isn't a bad practice.
On the normal 2-lane road the right-of-way extends 33 feet from the road center.