Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Do you have to do factory preset every time?:shrug:

Ksdirt

Do you have to do a fact.preset every time you go to a diff. Mode to set tones,..volume of tones ,...disc......I did it on Park1..but can’t go to like park2. ..or field 1 and do the same thing without doing a FP.... can’t you do that?...:confused:k

huh? You have to do a factory preset every time you change modes? I think I'm missing something here. If you are asking about setting options, yes, most of them are "local" only settings and therefore unique to each mode set.

You should not need to do a factory reset every time you change modes. Something is wrong. Every time you press the mode button (leftmost button) it should advance to the next mode, left to right, as shown by the icons on the screen.

Jason in Enid said:
huh? You have to do a factory preset every time you change modes? I think I'm missing something here. If you are asking about setting options, yes, most of them are "local" only settings and therefore unique to each mode set.

No...not to change modes but to change and set tones of ids and the volume of the. Tones and so on...In each mode 1 or 2 ....specifically park and field...here’s a vid of what I’m talking about......but can only do it in park1...and that’s after I do a fact preset...then can’t go on and do it in another mode..https://youtu.be/_ur0FfDDKUo