Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Does anyone have one of the 1st E-Tracs and never had to have service on it ???

Hmmmmmm, let me think. I got my first etrac in 2009 and I sold it after it was three yrs old, there was nothing wrong with it and never had to have it serviced. I merely sold it because my friend is a dealer and he made me an offer on a new one with a new 3 yr warranty I couldnt refuse.....so why not get a brand new etrac with a full warranty for almost the price I sold mine three yr old one for?

I purchased my Etrac new in December of 2008. I never had any issues with it and its never been serviced.
I have never used a screen protector on it and I have used it for hours on many rainy days. The screen does have a few battle scars.
5 degrees farenheit is the coldest temp I have detected with it. Ive got tons of hours on it.

I bought my ETrac from Andy Sabisch in January 2009 (they came out in Aug/Sept 200:geek: and have had no issues except for normal wear (upper shaft cam lock spacer failed and the battery got to where it wouldn't hold a charge so I bought an RNB)).

It has a couple of thousand hours on it and still runs like a champ. I do keep Z*A*G*G screen protector on it which has kept the screen like new (they replaced the screen cover for free when I finally scratched it when the machine was 4.5 years old and screen was like new when I removed the cover).

A friend who was testing the E-Trac told me to get one so I bought one when they first came out. Mines still going strong with no problems at all and back then I was getting out 3 or 4 days a week. I don't think Bill's E-trac has given him any trouble either.

I've had mine since Sept. 2008 and no problems at all. Put the cover and screen protector on when new and still looks great. Best machine ever