Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Does Garrett plan on releasing new Whites products

Confetrit

I have wondered this myself. You know there are many New Whites model detectors sitting on shelves.

#1Leatherneck

In my opinion I have always thought they would!
1.) White's Spectra V3i possibly 'in the top of the line' of the multifrequency machines?
2.) White's Spectra V3i and Garrett both American Made, and possibly out of the two manufacturers' the build (Craftsmanship) quality are in the top?
It would take a combination of the aforesaid to remain competitively?
Even with that can they remain competitive?
Competition was one of the reasons White's alluded to as giving for closing the doors!
Realistically, one can never tell!
What is on the horizon?
I can't wait until after the first of they year! As always!

u2robert

Don't know if they will or not but I do know that there is a service dept. for White's detectors.

Centreville Electronics Northwest
1550 Maple Pl.
Lebanon, Or 97355
541-409-7263

Ytcoinshooter

I’ve been watching, waiting for Garrett to make the best of the intellectual and physical property they purchased from Whites. One idea I push is a reconfigured V3i with tech updates and a streamlining of the menu navigation to attract those who felt it was too much. Lighter, waterproof with Garrett’s waterproof connectors for coil & headphones.
I still have my V3i (plus 10 other detectors) but unless I use my hip mount (tangles up in the woods) it’s way more to swing than my Nox or F75 or….
35 years ago I was swinging blue box 6000Di Pro and similar no prob but wrist fatigue but then I was 30 years old.
Another gem is my TDI Beachunter, with all Garrett’s PI expertise they have to bring this back in some form. At the elevated price point it would go for I don’t think it would knock the Seahunter MK2 off the list. My Seahunter is a great travel PI and goes to MX often with me.
I stumbled accross this topic and had to comment as a long time Whites guy.

Bob38

I’ve been watching, waiting for Garrett to make the best of the intellectual and physical property they purchased from Whites. One idea I push is a reconfigured V3i with tech updates and a streamlining of the menu navigation to attract those who felt it was too much. Lighter, waterproof with Garrett’s waterproof connectors for coil & headphones.
I still have my V3i (plus 10 other detectors) but unless I use my hip mount (tangles up in the woods) it’s way more to swing than my Nox or F75 or….
35 years ago I was swinging blue box 6000Di Pro and similar no prob but wrist fatigue but then I was 30 years old.
Another gem is my TDI Beachunter, with all Garrett’s PI expertise they have to bring this back in some form. At the elevated price point it would go for I don’t think it would knock the Seahunter MK2 off the list. My Seahunter is a great travel PI and goes to MX often with me.
I stumbled accross this topic and had to comment as a long time Whites guy.
I’m with you on the updated V3i. Speed it up with new processors and cut out the things that only confuses even the advanced detectorist. I have mine set up for my conditions and base different programs off of that. Basically making it a simple machine for me that is a killer machine. However, not everyone wants to go through the steep learning curve to get to that point.