Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Doing a little research

sparkster

There is something to be said about a little research. I hunt mostly parks, schools, and sports fields. Since I got my CTX have been doing a little researchon private homes and vacant lots. My clad count has gone in the tank, while my silver and older coin count has gone way up. I have 7 silvers so far this year, as opposed to 4 for all of last year. I'm concentrating on older houses, older vacant lots and public green belts. Not a lot of clad, but I have my 7 silvers and 9 wheats. I can always hit the sports parks a dig clad if I get bored.

Thank for reading------------Happy Hinting

i feel the same way,you just described me except been a little luckier on the silver count,but im finding way more sometimes i go home with more silver than clad ,love lots and houses,i have bad luck finding stuff at fields.

Congrats on your new finds and good research tips. Just a question.......Do you ask permission when hunting old houses and vacant lots? If so, who do you contact if there are no occupants?
Thanks and HH
Chuck