Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Doing the happy dance

Garry

Hey Guys went out today with my detector my son and I on my birthday after our usual horse shoes and a couple of bridal rossetts you wouldn't believe at fiveteen inches out pops this coin I hope you can see what kind of condition it is in.

I used to think 15" no way. But after testing my v3i and finding coins at the 12" range hitting strong, I am a 100% believer. Awesome find!!!!

Congratulations Garry, she is a beauty.

That's what it's all about!:clap:

Sure 15" deep in the pawn shop case. Just kidding that is a fantastic find & hope you get more like it.

Holy smoke! that's a beautiful coin! Congrats.

I know the 15 inches is hard to believe but that's how deep it was we had just had a good rain 2 days before and around this area we always get some good signals I was using Magic's program on the V3I a rx gain set at ten and sensitivity at 90 and the all metal at seventy using the dd ten inch loop

That a keeper.:twodetecting::whites::cheers: