Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Don,t know where to POST this but will try here

Been digging and finding many things for years, now I would, actually NEED to part with a few of my gold because I need some more cash for the Gun Show thats coming up here in Mason Lansing, like to finish my ammunition/magazine stockpile for that weekend so need a few more $$$$$.I did some research and theres a Refinery near me called Midwest in Waterford, however I didn,t quit found out how much they pay out , is it per gram ? I,ve got some plain Gold Chains ranging from 7.5 to 50 grams in weight ( I,ll probably hold on to the 50 , I,m thinking to part with say 2 of the lesser gold chains and 1 ring, Most are 14kt.Like to get anywhere from 500 to 800 $ extra bucks for the show.Any help here would be appreciated

NOT Midwest NOT Goldbay. Here is what you need to do.

Weigh your gold in grams, by karat. Put the totals in here:

http://dendritics.com/metal-calc/

ARAGOLD Website here: http://aragold.com/

Gives you 98% of that total. They are the BEST.

Use this form:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j234/robertg_g/ARA.jpg

I am in Port Huron. This year was one of my bad years. I cashed in $6300.00 in gold and silver to them. You will find me in Lake St. Clair and others all spring summer and fall. PM me if you have ANY QUESTIONS. Do NOT call them first. Their operators have been told to give you a CANNED response. I am in no way affiliated with them, I just believe ALL of us need to get the most for our time and effort.

Robert

Hi Robert thanks, yeah the guy in Midwest told me what I already knew, from the site, they payout 95% but doesn,t tell me ANYTHING, was hoping to hear $$$ in some kinda of weight, now ( like I said its just alittle I need to part with, need some more cash for the upcoming GunShow in Mason in 2 weeks).Saw an ad on I96 some jeweler in the Brighton area that is paying out around $27 or $28 a GRAM for 14kt gold. Would American Recycling pay more than that per gram?.I,m basically looking at just to sell around 500 to $800, I already have 1,800 saved up for the gunshow, the extra 500 to 800 should get me the rest of the 7.62X51 Nato and 30 Carbine that I need.Just want to get the more BANG for my BUCK.In another week after that ammunition prices, specially for 223,s,308s and 7.62X39 are going up.Need to get them now before prices are too high.I buy by the cases and crates.

IF you use the caculator in my first link, at todays prices 14K gold is 31.36 a gram - 2% and that comes out to 30.73 cents a gram. You have to weigh your gold to see what you would be losing. Seems like quite a lot if your loss is 2 - 3 dollars a gram. Gold changes every few minutes. To get the current price just put one gram in the link and go from there. Its that simple. YOU have to weigh your gold to get close to an exact price. Cheap accurate scales on FEEBAY are less than 15.00