Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Don't see the Coinmasters on Kellyco! What's up with that?

Songdog

I was just trying to find a price on the Coinmaster Pro so I went to Kellyco and they did not show it at all.
Am I missing something there?
I hope it hasn't been discontinued already!

You can call Kellyco and ask them toll free 888-535-5926.

Here are the list prices http://whiteselectronics.com/product.html

The Pro is $280, somewhat less at select dealers.

Kellyco is not allowed to sell the coinmasters series as whites as I have heard will let the dealers sell the lower end detectors in their local shops keeping them in business longer.Also you cannot sell whites on the net or post a price on the net unless you want your dealership to be in danger or taken away.

Ditto, Buying local has many benefits. :twodetecting:

I called Kellyco last week and a rep at Kellyco stated White's will not let them ship the Coinmaster series, so they don't carry them. I bought my CM GT from a local dealer when I was down visiting family in Jacksonville, FLA. I also like to support small business owners. Up in my new area, Maryland; you can get them from Hobby Works in person at the Laurel Store. The Rockville store may have them in stock, if not they order them by request. Also just type in your zip code at whiteselectronics, to get a map of possible local dealers. Some dealers aren't real commercial/retail stores, it seems they run their business out of their home with no store front. Probably best to look the address up with a map/search service-engine, to see if they have a picture of the store. And or just call the dealer up if they have a working number.

Such Mis-Information. Kellyco elected years ago to IMPORT many of its Detectors like the Vipers, Cobras and others. There was not reason to sell Coinmasters through Kellyco since they promote these Imports more and more.

The fact that a Local Dealer is Brick and Mortar or Home Based is irrelevant. You get certain perks and advantages dealing locally or with a Dealer that understands his products he sells and can address the issues that come up.

Believe me, I don't rely on Coinmasters to stay in business. Kellyco actually promotes the hobby much better than some of the typical Amazon Stores that don't even touch the inventory.

Local White's Authorized Dealers are the Primary Line Dealers. Simply go to Whiteselectronics.com and put in your Zip Code for your Local Dealer. Kellyco is the Secondary Line Dealer, and Promote the White's Line Up Coast to Coast. Both have their advantages. What is BEST for you? You decide.

RELIC_HUNTER said:
wOw-WoW-wOw...That is mighty [ WHITE OF THEM ] to let the local dealer sell the low end crap so they can stay in business....

White's does a terrific job of meeting the needs of their dealers. As a dealer, you can be assured that White's will not allow their detectors to be sold across the street from your dealership. They put together package deals and offer incentives from the factory. They also make it possible for a dealer to sell for less than the list price and still make a profit. Additionally, every dealer has a regional manager with years of knowledge and experience to help them succeed, as well as ensure a high level of customer service is provided.
While the Coinmaster line can be considered "entry level" it certainly cannot be characterized as "crap". White's doesn't manufacture junk detectors. Any dealer in his right mind would be happy to sell 20 Coinmaster detectors over 2 V3i's. Further, it doesn't matter if you buy a Coinmaster or a V3i, it doesn't matter if you buy it from the factory, an online mega-dealer, a local dealer, eBay, or a yard sale. White's will treat you as if you own half the company.
We would all do well to treat each other with the standard of honesty and thoughtfulness that White's lives by.

I think there is someone that needs to get a life. Negative posts help no one. You like stirring things up.

Post I referred to was deleted.:thumbup: