Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dose anyone ever hunt with the CZ7a, not the PRO, the one that takes 12 aa batterys?

Flintstone

Dose the CZ7a hunt just as good as other CZ's ? I never see anyone talk about them. I have one like new i have had for a long time and just never hunted with it much. Can anyone tell me if they are good CZ. I think i might start useing it some. It just takes more battery than most, but last for ever. Thanks for any help. flintstone

Dose the CZ7a hunt just as good as other CZ's ? I never see anyone talk about them. I have one like new i have had for a long time and just never hunted with it much. Can anyone tell me if they are good CZ. I think i might start useing it some. It just takes more battery than most, but last for ever. Thanks for any help. flintstone
Hey Flintstone, I do not own a CZ7a , but I took one for a test drive that a local MD dealer had …. The performance was exactly the same as my CZ5 . I still love the cz platform and I still make great finds , it’s deep very precise. !! HH Tony

Reactions: tvr
Hey Flintstone, I do not own a CZ7a , but I took one for a test drive that a local MD dealer had …. The performance was exactly the same as my CZ5 . I still love the cz platform and I still make great finds , it’s deep very precise. !! HH Tony
Thanks Tony, I just don't see much talk about this detector. Someone said all CZ's where about the same. I think i am going to start useing it more. Thanks flintstone

Flintstone,
I used to have a nice CZ7a, and it was a great detector.
Get it out, and have fun!
:)
mike

Thanks Tony, I just don't see much talk about this detector. Someone said all CZ's where about the same. I think i am going to start useing it more. Thanks flintstone
Yes , there is not much talk about any CZ at all,it’s a great detector for me. The heaviest detector I have. Easiest to set up. GB and go …… dig coins 6”-10” weekly.

Flintstone,
I used to have a nice CZ7a, and it was a great detector.
Get it out, and have fun!
:)
mike
Thanks Mike, I have to many detectors, I use my MXT most but i like my XP Deus, I have a Whites 6000, Di Pro, a Whites 5900, Whites Classic ID, that has Mods. The Fisher, Eagle 11 Sl. Garretts Master Hunter 7. Why dose anyone need this many detectors. I need to sell some. Thanks for the post, flintstone

Flinstone,
You're most welcome.
One thing I remember liking about 7a was that the balance afforded by the AA pack was much better than the later 9v models.

"Why does anyone need this many detectors?"
My wife is constantly asking that exact same question, lol.
When she does, I just start asking about how many pairs of shoes a normal, sane person should own, and the detector discussion gets postponed for a little while...

Take care,
mike

Thanks Mike, I have to many detectors, I use my MXT most but i like my XP Deus, I have a Whites 6000, Di Pro, a Whites 5900, Whites Classic ID, that has Mods. The Fisher, Eagle 11 Sl. Garretts Master Hunter 7. Why dose anyone need this many detectors. I need to sell some. Thanks for the post, flintstone
Flintstone,
I would interested in purchasing a couple of your detectors if you are serious about selling. Email me at smithzm@live.com. I'm a serious buyer and pay through PayPal. Thanks.