Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Double Silver

Metal Magnet

Went back to a place I have hunted many times. Got a signal literally 3 minutes after starting. Got a 54 rosie from out under a rock, pretty deep. Again, I have been over this area so many times. The signal was odd sounding, but had enough of a good tone to make me dig. Impressive.

I hunted other places and got a great tone mixed with iron grunts. Out came the hair barrette, tie clip, or money clip - you decide. Looks old.

I was walking out of a field that I have hunted a ton. I got this great signal. Well, had a little weirdness to it - probably b/se of the depth. I dug down and pinpointed in the hole. No dice. Dug more, pinpointed. No dice. Dug down and it was out of the hole. Immediately saw the reeded edge of silver. 1920s merc.

Love this detector.

I'm going to head out to older parks next and see what we can find.

That's a great hunt Good for you. Silver is always nice to get.

A day well spent !

Fantastic finds, Silvers are always welcome.

This is a detector that will grow on you and when you really unleash its capabilities, it will flat out amaze you (and your hunting buddies)

Andy