Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Downloadable software upgrades. cool

This is a feature I have been wanting since before the Deus had it!

Really nice. Instead of waiting years for a new detector alone in order to get new features, you can just download it.
And, if enough people want a feature, you can be sure it will be downloadable at a later time.

Not to mention some fine tuning in the machine is now possible.

Thx Minelab, now tell us how much it will cost ;-)
Albert

ps - DON'T EVEN THINK OF CHARGING EXTRA FOR THIS!

I agree Albert, this is something I think will be beneficial to the early users and ones who wait.. Im gonna be in the first group..lol

I'm hoping to be in the first group too Evan. I don't think they will make the price too high, not in this economic climate. Good point, and problems not hardware related can be addressed by plugging in your machine!

There is a certain excitement waiting for a new software upgrade that is a bit like waiting for a new detector. You get the secrecy, rumors, etc. I know this from frequenting the Deus forums here in Europe for years. Really fun. eheheh