Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dreams of riches... Delusions of grandeur

Hi All, Been slow to post this month, with all the hunting and my camera being down, its been hard to find the time.

Just 2 of the keepers I dug up during this Memorial day/ vacation week.
The thoughts of $$$ really fly through your head when you pull one of these up. Couldn't wait to get these on the tester, too bad they "Didn't test real". What a bummer. Just goes to show you that with all the glitz that folks are wearing, How much of it is really REAL.

The pics are not as clear as I would have hoped since my other digital is out for repair. Hopefully I can get caught up and post the rest of Mays finds.

Bummer. But at least the gold is real. You'll get 'em next time.:thumbup: I didn't do any good during the memorial day weekend, although I didn't really get out there until three days after the holiday was over:shrug:

Out of all of the rings I've found that have stones in them. Most of the mens rings have real diamonds, most of the womens rings are cz's or moissanite.

Men wear the real stuff because they buy it for themselves. And women wear the fake stuff because men buy it for them!

I'll bet you anything that you will find a nice expensive something right on the heels of these fakies. Thats how things like this work. I can almost see you finding it!!

Same here!! I would take the 2 10K rings in a heartbeat!! Diamonds are out there though!! Just have to keep looking. Very nice rings.

WTG nice rings regardless of the stones! HH regards Nugget.:detecting:

Those are outstanding! Look at this from the brightside; you can send them into Midwest, without any reservation about melting any ice, savvy? I call it melting with confidence, I like it!

Yea that sucks, but its still some coin for your pocket.