Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dredging in California?

Jessgo33

I seen on a Face book page about the American Mining Rights: The first part of the clip reads and will be in the November news letter

American Mining Rights Association shared a link.
October 27
Suction Dredging OPEN for business in Siskyou County.

This is from Dave McCracken who is one of the primary people fighting and funding the litigation for small miners over suction dredging in CA.

We need to give Dave credit for getting (in writing no less) the Siskyou County D.A. to openly state dredging is open now in that county. We plan to take this good news to the counties in the South Mother Lode immediately.

That is great news and i think everyone That prospects should like their page.

It says that it is open. Plus i seen it from a good source and was wondering what everyone thinks and if its true or not.

Even if it were true, CA has a block on dredging state wide, and state law trumps county law. So, if the state wanted to they could still penalize u for dredging up there.

Sure - want to dredge in California? My friends, just go to Oregon, Washington and Nevada (oh yeah and find water). Waiting to dredge again in Callyfornia is like waiting for your brother in law to pay you for that boat you "sold" him.
Hope you enjoy the attempt at "humor here".
Len - Nevada

Forget about Oregon, when the New 49ers moved they activity north the state implemented a quota on dredging permits to limit the number of dredges to in-state levels of prior years, effectively shutting the door on out-of-staters coming here to dredge.

Lenmcgold said:
Sure - want to dredge in California? My friends, just go to Oregon, Washington and Nevada (oh yeah and find water). Waiting to dredge again in Callyfornia is like waiting for your brother in law to pay you for that boat you "sold" him.
Hope you enjoy the attempt at "humor here".
Len - Nevada