Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:drinking: I can't imagine this kind of idiocy :puke: ............

Taking "city slickers" out of their comfort zones???

I'm far from being a city slicker, but that a-ho has taken me way out of my comfort zone just by suggesting such a thing!

I can't even get past the thought of fish eggs as food!

Yuck!!

CJ

n/t

pillow biters :D

A friend used to bring in Squirrels Heads for lunch and I never could see the point in that either but this is just plain goofy. Some eat the Mountain Oysters too and I can not see the point in that unless I was starving

Growing up poor and happy to have squirrels cooked and on the table was the normal way of life for me growing up.

Dad used to get upset with me for shooting them in the head because he enjoyed the protien rich brain as food.

I couldn't get past the opening up the skull part much less chowing down on the brain.

Pig and calf brains are considered a delicacy by some folk and as they have lots of food value, I guess that's just fine.

When it comes to making food or drink out of substances such as mentioned above my only thought is, "It takes all kinds of people to round out this thing we call humanity!"

Or as I've heard, "Whatever floats your boat!!":shrug:

"Mountain oysters" and such are not for me thanks,

CJ

n/t