Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dry ground can't stop that procoil!!!

dreamweaver43

New spot today. Pounded to hell park, but really large so I only scratched it alittle. As usual the targets were deep or tight to the garbage. The ground was really dry here, but the procoil was pegging them down to 9 inches!!! That coil is awesome!!!!:thumbup:

The barber dime is a 1916s beauty that hit clean 7-8 inches down. :shrug: I knew it was silver before I dug the plug. I don't get those often. The merk hit top center on the smartscreen, didn't sound all that great, but stayed put.

Brad

Some nice finds. You didn't mention anything about E-TRAC though. Therefore you must be absorbed into the "Collective"! :biggrin:

That is my first on the to buy list. The new Pro coil. I know it's a winner. The SEF's look good 2.

Hey Brad,

I always caution people to not dig parks and lawns or any other public place during dry conditions. Almost impossible not to kill the grass. When the rain comes the rest of the grass will green up but everyone can see dead spots. Next year it will all be ducky but many non-detecting folks might not see it that way.

Just my two cents; I always find it much better detecting in wet ground, and way better digging. Would rather not detect for a couple months each summer than risk getting all detectorists banned for the full year.

Chris

I'm jealous. Still have not found an Indian yet. Remember that old homestead I showed you that was cleared out. Well they bulldozed it and I have been finding a lot of wheats from the 19 teens to the 1930's. Found a silver pocket watch and my future son in law found a gold ring and a 1890's foreign coin. PJ

King - I'm trying not to get caught up in the hype, cause I don't have $1500 to drop on the ETrac & I'm pretty happy with my SE.

Chris - don't worry, the parks in southern Wisconsin are safe on my account. This place the residents won't be upset at me for digging, more like they would be mad cause I didn't have any drugs to sell them or that I didn't find any thick gold chains for them to steal from me. And the other park I've been hunting previously, the grass is all dead from the floods this spring.

PJ - I know where to find you one of those indians....give me a call!!!!

Brad

n/t

Great hunt!!! That pro coil is no slouch!!!