Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dug a few Mixed signals today

BigTony

I dug some mixed signals today using Park 2 sen 21 or 25 and RS 1 IB 1

It was the Mixed signals that produced two silver coins, one wheat cent and a Sterling Leaf.

Some signals were iffy but those were junk and went into the trash bin at the park.

The wheat cent had a small bent iron screw in the hole but I was able to hear both targets and see both TDIs on screen.

The coins and the leaf were not solid TDIs. I knicked the quarter is was straight up and down to the side of the hole and at least 5 1/2 inches down.

Tony NJ

Nice going Tony. Good tips on digging "iffys". Not too many clear, clean signals left in my public spots.

Thanks RLOH!

Yeah, same thing here.

Most people called them iffy but as I said those were junkers. Most of the iffy's were memorial pre 82 - and junk.

Mixed is what you need to listen for.

PS: what do folks do with all of the memorials after cleaning them?

Looks like you had ax good day , like the leaf

Thanks donut, yes I enjoyed the finds today.

Yeah, the leaf is a cool piece. Vintage Canadian maple leaf pin, sterling. The pin of course is rusted off.

Tony NJ

Nice job any day with silver is a great day!
Mark