Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

During my 36+ years of ...

don't recall as many people trying to "put it down".
Maybe I read the wrong forums or get to them just after the deletions take place.
Ty

Who could take any report you write with any hope of it being unbiased after your posts in here? Click the link below and take the advice before you get a slap too.

I figured the Lobo ST might be the next model to be replaced, and after seeing the Cort

Wow thats quite a response of people who want to know the real truth. If anybody has any questions about the email I sent out just reply to my addy and I'll get back to you. What you guys got is really what got the ball rolling. Now its a matter of pride for the little one. He's afraid of the X machine.
Rick

LST would have been the next machine upgraded to teh Umax design and when I read that the Tejon operated on the same frequency and could use the LST's coils I thought that might have been the case. Hopefully they will upgrade the LST soon!!!!!
HH and Thanks Again for the response!!!
Beachcomber